Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Online Kaise Kare , Pm Kisan.Gov.In Status, Pm Kisan Online Kaise Kare, Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana Online Form , Haryana Kisan Samman Yojana Online Registration, How To Register Kisan Registration , Pm Kisan Registration No Check, Pm Kisan Aadhaar Link
PM Kisan Registration: PM Kisan List, PM Kisan Beneficiary status, Latest News Updates :
PM Kisan beneficiary statuspmkisan.gov.in › beneficiary status › beneficiary status : national emblem PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, pm Kisan pending for approval at state/district level, mpm Kisan guava , pm Kisan sudhar , how to activate pm Kisan account, fruits pm Kisan, pm-Kisan agriculture department, Kisan registration check, Kisan Samman yojana balance check online 2021.
Installment to farmers so far
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2021 – Overview
- Name of Scheme PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List (PMKISAN)
- in Language किसान सम्मान निधि योजना लिस्ट
- Launched by By the central government
- Beneficiaries Small and marginal farmers of the country
- Major Benefit Rs. 6000 Given in 3 installments of 2000 each
- Scheme Objective Providing financial assistance to farmers
- Scheme under State Government
- Name of State All India
- Post Category Scheme/ Yojana
- Official Website: https://pmkisan.gov.in/
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi: 7th Installment Beneficiary List
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi: प्रधानमंत्री मोदी ने जारी की 7वीं किस्त, किसान भाई ऐसे चेक करें अपना Status :
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2021 Application Form
Objectives of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2021
- With a view to augment the income of the Small and Marginal Farmers (SMFs), the Government has launched a new Central Sector Scheme, namely, “Pradhan Mantri KIsan SAmman Nidhi (PM-KISAN)” in the current financial year.
- The PM-KISAN scheme aims to supplement the financial needs of the SMFs in procuring various inputs to ensure proper crop health and appropriate yields, commensurate with the anticipated farm income at the end of the each crop cycle.
- This would also protect them from falling in the clutches of moneylenders for meeting such expenses and ensure their continuance in the farming activities.
What is Farmers Corner?
The farmer’s corner section in PM-Kisan website contains the following facilities for beneficiaries;
- New Farmer Registration
- Edit Aadhaar Failure Records
- Beneficiary Status
- Status of Self Registered/CSC Farmers
- Beneficiary List
- Updation of Self Registration
- Download PMKISAN Mobile App
- Download Kisan Credit Card (KCC) Form
Required Document for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List
- Important Document to Apply Online
- Citizenship Certificate
- Landholding papers
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account details
Beneficiary Guidelines for Scheme Exclusion
All Institutional Land holders.
Farmer families which belong to one or more of the following categories:.
- Former and present holders of constitutional posts
- Former and present Ministers/ State Ministers and former/present Members of LokSabha/ RajyaSabha/ State Legislative Assemblies/ State Legislative Councils,former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- All serving or retired officers and employees of Central/ State Government Ministries /Offices/Departments and its field units Central or State PSEs and Attached offices /Autonomous Institutions under Government as well as regular employees of the Local Bodies
- (Excluding Multi Tasking Staff /Class IV/Group D employees)
- All superannuated/retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs.10,000/-or more
- (Excluding Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV/Group D employees) of above category
- All Persons who paid Income Tax in last assessment year
- Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects registered with Professional bodies and carrying out profession by undertaking practices.
Beneficiary Benefits :
- Under the scheme, an income support of 6,000/- per year in three equal installments will be provided to small and marginal farmer families having combined landholding/ownership of upto 2 hectares.
- The first installment for the period 01.12.2018 to 31.03.2019, under the scheme, will be transferred to the eligible beneficiaries in the current financial year (2018-19) itself. First Installment shall be transferred immediately on identification of the beneficiaries.
Key Features of Scheme :
- PM Kisan is a Central Sector Scheme with 100% funding from the Government of India.
- It has become operational from 1.12.2018.
- Definition of the family for the scheme is husband, wife and minor children.
- State Government and UT administration will identify the farmer families which are eligible for support as per scheme guidelines.
- The fund will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
- The first instalment for the period 1.12.2018 to 31.03.2019 is to be provided in the financial year itself.
Helpline Number : पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि योजना बेनिफिशियरी लिस्ट
- PM-Kisan Helpline No. 155261 / 1800115526 (Toll Free), 011-23381092′
- इन नंबरों पर भी करें संपर्क
- PM Kisan Helpline Number: 155261
- PM Kisan Toll Free Number: 18001155266
- PM Kisan Landline Number: 011—23381092, 23382401
- PM Kisan has another helpline: 0120-6025109
- You can also contact here