Atal Pension Yojana, formerly known as Swavalamban Yojana is a government-backed pension scheme in India, primarily targeted at the unorganised sector. It was mentioned in the 2015 Budget speech by the then Finance Minister Arun Jaitley. It was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 9 May in Kolkata.
APY Short Details :
Launched by : Narendra Modi
Ministry: Ministry of Finance
Details of Atal Pension Yojana transactions.
Through this mobile application, the beneficiaries of Atal Pension Yojana can now check five recent yoga donations free of cost. Along with this transaction details and e PRAN can also be downloaded. Beneficiaries can also visit the official website of Atal Pension Yojana to view the details of their transactions.
They have to go to this website and log in. For which they have to give their PRAN and savings bank account details. If there is no PRAN number then the beneficiary can also login his account through his name, account and date of birth.
Under this scheme, there is also a provision of tax benefit under section 80CCD (1) of the Income-tax Act, 1961. The transaction amount, total holding of member amount, transaction details etc. can also be viewed under Atal Pension Scheme through Umang app.
Atal Pension Yojana 52 lakh new subscribers
- State Bank of India has nominated more than 15 lakh new Atal Pension Yojana customers. While other banks like Canara Bank, Indian Bank, Central Bank of India, Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Airtel Payments Bank Limited, Punjab National Bank, Axis Bank Limited, Union Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank etc. Atal Pension customers have been nominated.
- Given the popularity of this scheme, PIA PFRDA will make the Atal Pension Yojana campaign more popular. This scheme will be further popularized through print and electronic media etc.
So far registration under Atal Pension Scheme
The Atal Pension Scheme has been given permission by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority to start alternative channels for onboarding of existing savings account holders. Now the account holder can open his account under Atal Pension Scheme without using any net banking or mobile app.
Purpose of Atal Pension Yojana 2021
Exit Atal Pension Scheme 60 years ago
Atal Pension Plan Withdrawal
Withdrawal before the age of 60: Withdrawal from the Atal Pension Scheme before the age of 60 is not allowed. But in some exceptional circumstances it has been allowed by the department. Such as if the beneficiary dies or in case of terminal termination.
National Pension System Trust
Benefits Atal Pension Scheme
Atal Pension Yojana Apply
Atal Pension Plan New Update
Investment in the plan
- Under this scheme, if a person saves Rs. 7 per day and invests Rs. 210 per month, he can get a pension of up to Rs. 60,000 per annum. This investment has to be made from the age of 18 years.
- That it also gets the benefit of tax exemption on investment under section 80 of the Income Tax Act. This scheme is being operated by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority through the National Pension Scheme.
- If you also want to avail the benefits of this scheme, you can apply under this scheme
Pradhan Mantri Atal Pension Yojana (APY) 2021
Pradhan Mantri Atal Pension Yojana
Benefits of APY 2021
- Only the people of India can avail the benefits of this scheme
- Under Atal Pension Yojana, monthly pension of Rs.1000 to Rs.5000 will be provided by the Central Government only after attaining the age of 60 years.
- Under Atal Pension Yojana, the amount of pension will be provided on the basis of investment made by the beneficiaries and age only.
- Like the PF account, the government will also contribute to this pension scheme on its own.
- If you want a pension of Rs.1000 per month and you are 18 years old, then you have to deposit a premium of Rs.210 per month for 42 years.
- On the other hand, people over the age of 40 will have to pay a premium ranging from Rs. 297 to Rs. 1,454 Only then can he avail of APY 2021
Documents required for Atal Pension Yojana 2021
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen
- The age of the candidate should be 18 to 40 years
- The applicant must have a bank account and the bank account must be linked to the Aadhaar card
- Aadhaar card of the applicant
- Mobile number
- Identity card
- Proof of permanent address
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Atal Pension Yojana 2021?
- Interested persons who want to apply under Pradhan Mantri Atal Pension Yojana should first open their savings account in any national bank.
- Then fill in all the information asked in the application form for Pradhan Mantri Atal Pension Yojana like Aadhaar card, mobile number etc.
- After filling the application form, submit it to the bank manager. After verifying all your letters, your bank account will be opened under Atal Pension Yojana.
The process of downloading the Atal Pension Plan Contribution Chart
- First of all you have to visit the official website of NSDL.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page you have to click on the link of APY-Contribution Chart.
- As soon as you click on this link, the contribution chart will open in front of you.
- You can check the contribution details in this chart.
- You can also make friends by downloading this chart.
Important Link APY
APY Subscriber Registration Form Click Here
Subscriber details Modification and Change of APY-SP Form Click Here
Form to upgrade / downgrade pension amount under APY Click Here
APY Death & Spouse Continuation Form Click Here
Voluntary Exit APY Withdrawal Form Click Here
APY Application for Banks to be registered under Atal Pension Yojana Click Here
APY – Service Provider Registration Form Click Here
Subscriber Grievance Registration(G1) Form for APY Subscriber Click Here