Name of the scheme : Divyang Vivah Yojna
Eligibility criteria :
- The girl should be above 18 years of age and the boy should be over 21 years of age.
- The benefit of this scheme will be available only once (per couple).
- Under this scheme benefits are given as per the percentage of disability shown in the form below.
- Under this scheme, one has to apply for assistance within two years of marriage.
Under this scheme the benefit is given as per the percentage of disability shown in the form below.
Blindness : 50% or more
Genetic causes of muscular dystrophy : 50% or more
Hearing loss : 91 to 100 percent
Chronic neurological condition : 90% or more
Normal Injury Fatal Bleeding : 90% or more
Low vision : 50% or more
Shaking muscular stiffness : 50% or more
Intellectual disability : 50% or more
Decreased hemoglobin : level of 20% or more
hemorrhagic-healed : 90% or more
Long carpet and anemia : 90% or more
acid attacks : 40% or more of the victims
Disability of movement : 50% or more
Cerebral palsy : 50% or more
Dwarfism : 90% or more
Mentally ill : 50% or more
Multiple Sclerosis – Tissue Deformation of Body Tissues : 50% or more
Special studies related disability : 50% or more
Speech and language disability : 50% or more
Nervous system-neuronal developmental damage : 80% or more
Many disabilities, including deafness, : 50 percent or more
Assistance rate :
Documents to be submitted :
- Certified copy of the paralysis of the civil surgeon of the bride / groom
- Proof of Residence (Ration Card / Electricity Bill / Driving License / Aadhar Card / Any one of Election Card)
- Applicant’s school leaving certificate
- Girl / Boy’s school leaving certificate
- Certified copy of the disability certificate of the Civil Surgeon of the applicant
- Photos of the couple’s joint wedding
- Wedding Kankotri
- Copy of first page of bank passbook or canceled check
- Certificate of marriage registration
Benefits of Mass Weddings:
- To elevate differently-abled individuals to become fully-functioning members of society.
- To provide them an accessible atmosphere for a normal life.
- To bring together the entire society for their inspiration.
- To bring positive goals with the beginning of the new chapter in their lives.
- To celebrate the happiness of togetherness irrespective of caste, creed, color, and ability.
Divyang Wedding has the presence of all the people associated with Narayan Seva Sansthan and the families of the bride and groom.
- The ceremony starts with a prayer offering to Lord Ganesha by all the people present for the ceremony.
- All the brides and grooms are dressed in bridal wear that has been sponsored by Narayan Seva Sansthan.
- Various Artists perform like cultural dance and music before the wedding.
- All the bride and grooms are given the opportunity for a ramp walk at the stage in front of the audience.
- After the entertainment session, the Mehandi Ceremony starts and all the brides have a photography session with their hands filled with beautiful Mehandi designs.
- Varmala ceremony takes place for every couple at the center of the stage with the entire crowd cheering for them.
- Wedding of every couple with their families starts together.
- The couples are departed with a beautiful ride from the venue to start their new life.
The Divyang Marriage Assistance Scheme has been implemented by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment of the Government. It should be 18 years or more for women and 21 years or more for men. A person with more than 40% disability will be eligible for the benefits of these schemes. The marriage must be registered at the same time. There is no income limit in this scheme. All persons with disabilities are eligible for the benefit of this scheme. In case of marriage between a disabled person and a disabled person, the couple is entitled to a total financial assistance of Rs 1 lakh. As well as in case of marriage between a disabled person and a normal person, the couple will get financial assistance of Rs 50,000. The benefit of Divyang Lagna Sahay Yojana is also available to more than 40% Divyang couples of Gir Somnath district.
Disability Scheme 2021, Divyang Vivah Yojna 2021, Divyang Marriage Assistance Scheme,