Google Indic Keyboard allows you to type messages, update on social networks or compose emails in your own language on your Android phone. Currently, it includes the next keyboards:
Open Settings: Language and Input, under KEYBOARD during a app and INPUT METHODS area, attend pay to Current Keyboard>Choose Keyboards – > Check “Google Indic Keyboard” – > back to to be happy “Language and information” – > Current Keyboard> Select “English and Indic Languages all date (Google Indic Keyboard)”When composing …30-Jul-2020
- English keyboard
- Assamese keyboard (অসমীয়া)
- Bengali keyboard (বাংলা)
- Gujarati keyboard (ગુજરાતી)
- Hindi keyboard (हिंदी)
- Kannada keyboard (ಕನ್ನಡ)
- Malayalam keyboard (മലയാളം)
- Marathi keyboard (मराठी)
- Odia keyboard (ଓଡ଼ିଆ)
- Punjabi keyboard (ਪੰਜਾਬੀ)
- Tamil keyboard (தமிழ்)
- Telugu keyboard (తెలుగు)
On your phone, if you’ll read your language in its native script above, you’ll install and use Google Indic Keyboard to input your language; otherwise your phone won’t support your language.
Google Indic Keyboard supports different modes of input:- Transliteration mode – Get output in your language by spelling out the pronunciation using English letters (For example, “namaste“ -> “नमस्ते“.)
– Native keyboard mode – Type directly in native script.
– Handwriting mode (currently available for Hindi only) – Write directly on your phone screen.
– Hinglish mode – If you decide on “Hindi” as an input language, English keyboard will suggest both English and Hinglish terms.
How am i ready to enable it and set it because the default keyboard?
– On Android 5.x and newer versions:Open Settings -> Language & Input, under “KEYBOARD & INPUT METHODS” section, attend Current Keyboard -> Choose Keyboards -> Check “Google Indic Keyboard” -> back to “Language & input” -> Current Keyboard -> Select “English & Indic Languages (Google Indic Keyboard)”When typing in an input box, you’ll also change the default input method by clicking the keyboard icon on the lowest right corner of the screen.
On Android 4.x:
Open Settings -Language & Input, under the “KEYBOARD & INPUT METHODS” section, check Google Indic Keyboard, then click Default and choose “Google Indic Keyboard” within the “Choose input method” dialog.
When typing in an input box, you’ll also change the default input method by selecting “Choose input method” within the Notification area.