Gujarat Kusum Yojana Form PDF Download | Kusum Yojana Apply Online | Kusum Yojana | प्रधानमंत्री कुसुम योजना
What is Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana
Kusum Yojana 2021 New Update
Under the Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana (KUSUM Yojana), the state government has set a target of converting 17.5 lakh diesel and 3 crore agriculturally useful pumps into solar powered pumps in the coming 10 years. For this, the government has allocated an initial budget of 50 thousand crores to install solar pumps in the fields of farmers of Rajasthan state and to promote solar products. Under this scheme, 20 lakh farmers of the state will be helped to install solar pumps in the budget 2020-21.
Under PM Kusum Yojana, farmers will get loans at cheaper rates
Under the Prime Minister Kusum Yojana, now the State Agriculture Infrastructure Fund (Agriculture Infrastructure Fund) can avail loans at concession interest rate. Under the PM Kusum Yojana, a fund of one lakh crore rupees will be created by the Central Government. The main objective of this scheme (PM Kusum Yojana) is to promote solar energy by reducing dependence on diesel and petrol pumps so that farmers do not face any kind of problems related to farming. .
Objectives of Kusum Yojana
PM Kusum Yojana 2021 – Farmers in India have to face many types of problems to do farming. Due to lack of water supply in areas with low power supply, crops of farmers get damaged. Therefore, under the Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana, the central government is going to install solar panels in farmers’ fields in areas with low power supply. The electricity generated by this solar panel can be used by farmers in irrigation of their fields.
Features of PM Kusum Yojana
- Under Kusum Yojana, a target has been set to run 3 crore irrigation pumps with solar energy instead of diesel or electricity.
- The cost of Kusum Yojana is Rs. 1.40 crores.
- The central government will contribute 48 thousand crore rupees in the total expenditure on this scheme and the state government will give the same amount.
- Farmers will have to pay only 10 percent of the total cost of solar pump installed under Kusum Yojana.
- About 45 thousand crore rupees to be spent in Kusum Yojana will be made through bank loan.
- Under this scheme, about 17.5 lakh diesel powered pumps will be run with solar energy in the initial phase.
Documents required for application in PM Kusum Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- Bank account passbook
- income certificate
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
Benefits of Kusum Yojana
Under the Kusum scheme, the government is going to give double benefit to the farmers.
- In the initial phase of this scheme, 17.5 lakh diesel powered pumps will be run with solar energy.
- There will be considerable power savings under this scheme, and additional power generation of 28 thousand MW is also possible.
- Under this scheme, farmers will get double benefit, once they get free electricity for irrigation and if they send additional power to the grid, then they will also earn.
Components of Kusum Yojana
The four components given to farmers under Kusum Yojana are as follows: –
- Solar Pump Distribution: Solar energy pump will be distributed under the Kusum scheme in association with the Central Government Electricity Department.
- Modernization of existing pumps: Modernization of existing pumps will also be done and diesel and petrol powered pumps will be converted into solar pumps.
- Construction of solar power plants: Solar power factories will be built under this scheme, which have the capacity to produce sufficient amount of electricity.
- Installation of tubewells: Tubewells will be established under the Kusum scheme, which will produce electricity.
How to apply online in PM KUSUM Yojana?
The online process of Kusum scheme has finally been released. Farmers can easily apply for Kusum Yojana online through the process given below.
- First of all, the candidates have to visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana.
- The official website of PM Kusum Yojana is https://kusum.online/register/– (website is under maintenance and will open soon).
- You have to login after the official website opens.
- After logging into the portal, you can fill the online application form to get the Kusum solar pump.
- The farmer has to click on the “Apply Online” button which will appear on the home page.
- After clicking on the button, PM KUSUM Yojana Registration Form will open in front of you.
- Now you will have to enter all the information asked in the application form like name of the farmer, mobile number, email, address and other information correctly.
- After entering all the information, the farmer has to click on the submit button to complete the registration process.
- On submission of the application, the farmer will receive a message stating “successfully registered”.
- In this way, you can easily apply online under PM Kusum Yojana by following the procedure mentioned above.
Contact number- 011-243600707
Toll free number- 18001803333