Scholarship for Girls 2021 | Internshala Scholarship 2021 apply Online | Scholarships for girl students in India 2021 | dr. reddy’s foundation sashakt scholarship | Scholarship for 10 Class Girl
The Internshala Career Scholarship for Girls is an annual award of INR 25,000/- meant to help advance one girl’s career in her chosen field. Instituted in 2012, the inspiration for this scholarship lies in the sad coincidence that the Delhi rape victim’s (Nirbhaya case) struggle for life ended on the same day that Internshala celebrates its anniversary (29th December). The scholarship is meant to recognize a girl who has fought against odds to pursue a career of her dreams in any field (academics, sports, arts, etc.)
Who is eligible for the scholarship?
Girls (Indian nationals) between the ages of 17 to 23 years (as of 31st December 2020), i.e., born between 1st January 1997 and 31st December 2003 with a career objective are eligible to apply.
वर्ष 2021 के लिए लड़कियों के लिए इंटर्नशिप करियर छात्रवृत्ति (ICSG-2021) की घोषणा की गई है, जो कि हर साल युवा महिलाओं के लिए शुरू की गई इंटर्नशिप और प्रशिक्षण कार्यक्रम है। लड़कियों को हर साल आने वाले इस कार्यक्रम में 25,000 रुपये तक की छात्रवृत्ति मिलती है। यह छात्रवृत्ति उन्हें शिक्षा, खेल, कला या किसी अन्य क्षेत्र में करियर बनाने के उद्देश्य से दी गई है। इस छात्रवृत्ति का उद्देश्य एक ऐसी लड़की को पेश करना है जिसने एक कठिन परिस्थिति के बाद भी अपना करियर बनाया है। 25,000 की इस राशि से, वह अपने सपनों को अपनी पसंद के क्षेत्र में साकार कर सकता है।
17 और 23 वर्ष की आयु के बीच की युवा महिलाओं के लिए छात्रवृत्ति एक लड़की को उसकी पसंद के क्षेत्र में इंटर्नशिप करने या किसी प्रोजेक्ट के लिए दिया जाता है। उन्हें एक विशेष प्रशिक्षण कार्यक्रम के लिए भुगतान किया जाता है। वह अपने लिए एक विशेष उपकरण भी खरीद सकता है। छात्रवृत्ति 17 और 23 वर्ष की आयु के बीच की युवा महिलाओं के लिए है और केवल भारतीय लड़कियों के लिए है।
The scholarship is a one-time reward of INR 25,000/-.
What is the purpose of this scholarship?
The scholarship is meant to advance the girl’s career in some way – be it an allowance for pursuing an internship or undertaking a project in the chosen field, payment towards a specialized training program, special equipment, etc.
What are the selection criteria?
Your application will be evaluated on the following criteria:
1. An element of fighting against odds – these can be financial, societal, physical handicap or anything that might have put obstacles in your path.
2. An element of achievement – you must have done remarkably well in your chosen field, be it academics, sports, music or arts.
3. An element of purpose – the purpose for which you will use the scholarship amount.
4. An element of need – everything else being the same, the scholarship would be awarded to someone who is in greater financial need.
What is the application process?
The application process consists of three steps:
1. Online form – Submission of application.
2. Interview – A short-list for a telephonic interview will be announced and interviews will be conducted. You will be asked to furnish all the necessary documents and proofs before the interview.
3. Referee check – After the interview, your referee (provided in the form) will be contacted for verification, after which the final winner would be selected and announced.
Who all can be my referee?
You can give the details of the dean/principal/director, head of the department, professor of your college if you are a student or the head of the organisation (CEO, team lead, manager, etc.) if you are a professional.
How and when will the amount be paid?
Wherever possible, the amount will be paid directly towards the cause at the time of the need through the referee provided in the form.
What is the application deadline?
The application deadline for ICSG 2021 is 15th January.
When will the results be announced?
The results for ICSG-2021 will be announced by 1st February.
How many candidates would be shortlisted for the interview?
There is no lower or upper limit for the shortlist. We would shortlist as many deserving candidates as possible.
How would you verify the information provided by an applicant?
The shortlisted candidates would be required to furnish all necessary documents and proofs before the interview. After the interview, the referee would be contacted for verification.
How to apply for the scholarship
Submit your entry in the form below. Click here if the form below does not load for some reason.