Election results gujarat ,election results panchayat,election results today,election leads to detail,detailed election results,ap election results,election results 2021.
Municipal Corporation Gujarat Election 2021 Result by EVM Ballet Unit Control Unit. Gujarat Municipal Election Results 2021 and Counting of Votes Live Updates: BJP won 92 of the 575 seats within the Gujarat municipal elections held for 6 corporations. In its civic polls debut within the state, AAP has won four seats thus far, while the BSP emerged victorious in three seats in 2021,
Elections to 6 municipal corporations in Gujarat were conducted in a peaceful manner amid tight security and adherence to COVID-19 norms on Sunday, during which an average vote of around 42 percent was recorded, officials said.
Municipal Corporation Gujarat Election 2021 Result LIVE by EVM Ballet Unit Control Unit 2021 :
- -Elections to 6 municipal corporations in Gujarat were conducted in a peaceful manner amid tight security and adherence to COVID-19 norms on Sunday, during which an average vote of around 42 percent was recorded.
- -Polling for a complete of 144 wards across six civic bodies- Ahmedabad, Surat, Rajkot, Vadodara, Bhavnagar, and Jamnagar- was held.
- -In a video message after the conclusion of the election, State Election Commissioner Sanjay Prasad said that voting was largely peaceful.
- “Voting concluded peacefully. There was no news of any major untoward incident, and other people voted in a peaceful manner. For this, I express my because of the voters, political parties, and administrative and police staff involved in election duty,” he said.
- -In these polls, the most contest was between the BJP, which has ruled the six corporations for the last several terms, and therefore the main opposition Congress.
- -The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) had earlier claimed that it might be an efficient alternative to the BJP and Congress, while Asaduddin Owaisi’s All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (AIMIM) is making its debut within the local bodies polls within the state because it fielded 21 candidates in six wards of Ahmedabad.
A total of two,276 candidates were within the fray in these six civic bodies.
The party-wise candidates were as follows: 577 from the BJP, 566 from the Congress, 470 from the AAP, 91 from the NCP, 353 from other parties, and 228 Independents
An average 46.1 percent vote was recorded within the elections to 6 municipal corporations in Gujarat, officials said on Monday. Polling was held from 7 am to six pm on Sunday for a complete of 144 wards across six civic bodies – Ahmedabad, Surat, Rajkot, Vadodara, Bhavnagar, and Jamnagar.
Voting for the by-election (By Election 2020) was persisted on November 3 in eight assembly seats in Gujarat on Tuesday. For the primary time within the Coronavirus, voting was held with this mask and social distance. The fate of a complete of 81 candidates, including BJP-Congress in eight seats, has been sealed within the EVM. alongside the results of the Bihar Assembly elections, i.e. on November 10, the results of the Gujarat by-elections also will come on Tuesday.
Ahmedabad recorded a rock bottom turnout of 42.51 percent, while Jamnagar saw the very best turnout of 53.38 percent, followed by 50.72 percent in Rajkot, 49.46 percent in Bhavnagar, 47.84 percent in Vadodara, and 47.14 percent in Surat. Of the entire 1.14 crore voters registered in these major cities of Gujarat, 52.83 lakh had cast their ballots, the SEC said during a release.
By-elections were held between Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot, Bhavnagar, and Jamnagar constituencies.
By-elections were persisted 21 February in Municipal Corporation: By-elections were persisted February 21 in eight assembly constituencies in Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot, Bhavnagar, and Jamnagar will elect new governing bodies on Sunday. Municipal corporation elections are conducted by the State committee every five years.