Digital Gujarat Tablet Scheme 2021: Latest Updates: The NAMO tablet yojana scheme was launched by Gujarat chief minister Vijay Rupani in 2017 through which students get tablets at subsidized rates of Rs 1,000.
Namo Tablet Yojana 2021 – Overview
- Name of Scheme : Namo Tablet Yojana
- Launched by : Vijay Rupani
- Beneficiaries : Students
- Major Benefit : Namo E-Tablet For College Students Gujarat
- Scheme Objective : Providing tablets in Rs.1000
- Scheme under : State Government
- Name of State : Gujarat
- Post Category : Scheme/ Yojana
- Official Website : www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
A new initiative has been launched in Gujarat called “NAMO” – abbreviation for “New Avenues of Modern Education through Tablets”. The scheme aims to provide e-tab tablets to around 3.5 lakh college students to distribute at a cost of Rs. 1,000.
This scheme was officially launched on the 13th of July 2017. The Chief Minister Vijay Rupani was also present at the event. This was to be a part of Swavalamban Yojana for the youth of the state and also a part of the Women Empowerment Project.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Namo Tablet Yojana 2021” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Today we Introducing One Of the Best Government Scheme For Students. Now days India became digital so Gujarat Government Provide Tablets To Students Under The Digital Gujarat Tablet Scheme Or NAMO Tablet Yojana. You Can Apply Online For Digital Gujarat Tablet Yojana At DigitalGujarat Portal. Here we Know All About The Scheme Including Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Registration, Document etc.
Digital Gujarat Tablet Scheme 2021 :
Students taking admissions in first year of collegeare eligible for this Scheme, Rs. 252 crore announced in 2019-20 Budget for NAMO E Tablet Yojana. Now all Eligible and intrested students can apply by filling application form for digital Gujarat tablets scheme. All the tablets to be given under this scheme are of Acer and Lenovo companies. students will have to pay Rs. 1,000 Tokan Fees for getting e-tablets. Namo E-Tab Scheme aim is help meritorious students get better aid in their higher education and encourage digital learning in colleges.
Namo Tablet Yojana Important Document
The following documents are required while applying for the Namo tablet scheme:-
- Domicile certificate
- Address Proof
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar card
- 12th passing certificate
- Certificate to confirm the Admission in the under-graduation course or Polytechnic course
- Below the poverty line certificate
- Caste certificate
The Namo e-Tab scheme was announced by by the Chief Minister of Gujarat Vijay Rupani in the year 2017. The state government of Gujarat has provide these tablets at very affordable prices.
NAMO Tablet-Eligibility Criteria :
- The following are the eligibility criteria to obtain the NAMO tablet/Digital Gujarat E Tablet.
- The student must have income certificate.
- The students education must be passed class 12.
- Permanent resident of Gujarat Student are eligible only.
- The student must be studying in any educational institution in the State’s.
NAMO Tablet Specifications & Features:
- RAM : 1GB
- Processor : 1.3GHz MediaTek
- Chipset : Quad-core
- Internal Memory : 8GB
- External Memory : 64GB
- Camera : 2MP (rear), 0.3MP (front)
- Display : 7inch
- Touch Screen : Capacitive
- Battery : 3450 mAh Li-Ion
- Operating System Android : v5.1 Lollipop
- SIM Card : Yes
- Voice Calling : Yes
- Connectivity : 3G
- Price : Rs. 8000-9000
- Manufacturer : Lenovo/Acer
- Warranty : 1 Year for the handset, 6 months for in-box accessories
How To Apply Namo Tablet Scheme Digital Gujarat Tablet Registration
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Namo Tablet Yojana i.e. www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
Step 2- On Homepage, Click on “Apply Now” Button.
Step 3- Application Form page will displayed on screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, caste and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for final submission of application.
Important Links :
- Helpline No. 079-26566000
- Timing : 11 am to 5pm
- Education Department Government of Gujarat