NEET PG 2021 is scheduled to be held on April 18, 2021. Here are a few tips to crack the exam with flying colors.
- NEET PG 2021 is scheduled to be held on April 18, 2021.
- The admit card for the same will be issued from April 12 onwards.
- Here are a few tips to crack the exam with flying colors.
The Covid-19 pandemic had a devastating impact on the academic calendar. Due to Covid-19, there have been many delays and increases in uncertainty-related exams that also affected NEET 2021.
Conducted by NBE, NEET PG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post-Graduation) is the national level exam for admission to various MD (Doctor of Medicine)/MS (Master in Surgery) and PG Diploma courses across the country. NEET PG is a highly competitive exam. The preparation of this exam demands a comprehensive study of all 19 subjects an MBBS Student studies during his graduation.
The examination is scheduled to be held on April 18, 2021. Almost all the students who are seeking admission through the NEET exam are going to give their hundred percent but not all of them can qualify. Then the question remains as to what it takes to crack and attempt for NEET PG Exam.
Here are a few NEET PG tips to help you sail through the preparation process. These tips from an expert are a must-read for all the candidates aspiring to crack NEET PG Exam this year.
Qualifying for the NEET PG exam in the first attempt is although difficult, but it is not impossible. The secret to crack the NEET PG exam lies beyond all standard tips and tricks. Here are few things that you need to be conscious of as you begin prepping for the NEET PG exam:
- The biggest secret for students is to prepare in the manner in which you will be evaluated for the exam and for this you need to understand the objective of the exam. Therefore, students must draw a well-crafted strategy depending on ‘your’ strength and weaknesses. This may vary from person to person.
- Students should make a revision timetable that they would adhere by.
- Don’t try to finish the 100% syllabus. At this end moment, students must focus on the topics you have covered and have expertise then you should move on to other topics but should leave the topics you have not touched yet.
- Students must have a look on the paper patterns as well as marking pattern. As the exam follows a negative marking system they should not attempt the questions they are doubtful.
- Students must try to give mock tests and test series. Every day they should give at least one test.
- Students must also keep in mind that they must have completed one year of internship or are likely to complete the internship on or before June 30, 2021.
- Aspirants must also go through the changes made in the exam scheme.
- There are a lot of chances that more clinical questions will be asked. Hence, they should have a good command of the clinical part.
- Refer good study material and past 12 years question papers of AIPG, JIPMER and PGIMER.
- Try to practice a combination of questions with different clinical and non-clinical subjects.
- Try to focus on Image-based, GIFS, and Video-based questions.
- Concentrate more on Pedia, Obgy, Medicine, and general surgery as they will cover most part of the clinical questions.
- Image based questions from Radio, ENT, Opta, and other clinical branches can be there.
- Set your one-time frame daily from 2:00pm to 5:30pm for regularity and rapid revision work as it will create efficiency during exam day.
- Don’t study any new topic or concept just concentrate on high-scoring topics and subjects.
- There are chances of one-liner questions from the first and second prop.
NEET PG 2021 is just a few days away. Hence, follow the above-mentioned tips to increase your chances of getting selected in NEET PG. Aspirants should not panic and stay focused and try their best.