There is no other option like family for the healthy and balanced development of children. However, due to some adverse circumstances, it is not possible for the fatherless orphaned children to grow up in their natural family, thus raising the option in their children’s institutions. According to the sociological point of view, the institution can only be considered a last resort for the child. Thus, the Government has initiated the implementation of foster parents with a view to ensuring that their destitute orphan children are raised in an alternative environment rather than being raised in an institutional environment so that they can have a healthy and balanced development.
- All orphan children between the ages of 0 to 18 living in Gujarat whose parents do not exist,
- Or a close relative taking care of destitute orphaned children whose mother has remarried after the death of their father.
The standard of assistance :
- A close relative taking care of the children is paid a monthly allowance of Rs.5000 / – through DBT.
- Any one of the child’s birth certificate / school leaving certificate
- A certified copy of the death certificate of the child’s parents will be required.
- In case the father of the child has died and the mother has remarried, the mother’s affidavit / certificate of marriage registration / any one of the examples of Talati cum Minister.
- Proof of remarriage
- Copy of income pattern (Must have income of more than Rs. 5,000 for rural area and more than Rs. 5,000 for urban area.)
- Certified copy of the joint bank account of the child and foster parents
- Copy of child’s Aadhaar card
- Certified copy of ration card of foster parents
- A copy of the certificate of the standard in which the child is currently studying
- Any one of the copy of the fost
Scheme Conditions :
For the children going to Anganwadi, certificate of relevant computer program for ICDS (Integrated Child Development Plan) and certificate of affiliated school for children going to school will be submitted by 15th July every year.
There will be certified examples of the death of the child’s parents.
Palak Mata Pita Yojana -www.sje.gujarat.gov.in. If the child’s mother is remarried and the child will stay with the mother, assistance will be stopped.
The application form can be downloaded free of cost from the website of the website https://sje.gujarat.gov.in/dsd or at the office of the nearest Children’s / District Social Security Officer’s Office / District Child Safety Officer. Assistance will be available from the date of application for approval.
The scheme has to be implemented at district level by the District Children’s Home Superintendent. The district child protection unit will be accepted in the District which is not functioning in the district and the next action will be taken in the district. The District Social Security Officer will be responsible for payment and payment.
At each district level, the recommendations of the sponsorship and approval committee (SFCAC) will be reviewed and ordered to pay the assistance to the foster parents who are eligible
The children who are benefiting from such a state or any other scheme in the center will not be benefitted from this scheme.
This amount will be payable in the beneficiary’s account with the direct payment (DBT) system from the paycheck. Such foster parents will be allowed to open their joint name with the name of the child in the bank / post office.
Application form for incomplete details will not be considered.
Palak mata pita yojana Useful Link:-
- Download Pdf Form :- Click Here
- Form Sathe Jodva Na Document List:- Click here
- Information In Gujarati Download :- Click Here
Paripatra Download :