प्रधानमंत्री श्रम योगी मानधन योजना 2020-21 | Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Online Registration | How To Apply Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana | પ્રધાન મંત્રી શ્રમ યોગી માનધન યોજના ૨૦૨૦-૨૧,
भारत सरकार द्वारा शुरू की गयी प्रधानमंत्री श्रम योगी मानधन पेंशन योजना (PMSYM) की शुरुआत 15 फरवरी 2019 को की गयी थी। PMSYM योजना के तहत 60 वर्ष की आयु के पश्चात् लाभार्थियों को 3000 रूपये की मासिक पेंशन धनराशि केंद्र सरकार द्वारा प्रदान की जाएगी, जिससे कि 60 वर्ष की आयु के बाद नागरिक अपना जीवन सुखमय व्यतीत कर सकें।
PMSYM योजना के अंतर्गत आवेदन करने वाले लाभार्थियों की आयु 18 वर्ष से लेकर 40 वर्ष तक होना आवश्यक है। इस योजना का सरकारी कर्मचारी ,कर्मचारी भविष्य निधि(EPF) ,नेशनल पेंशन स्किम (NPS)तथा राज्य कर्मचारी बीमा निगम(ESIC) के सदस्य नहीं उठा सकते है, और इस योजना में शामिल होने वाले श्रमयोगी आयकर दाता नहीं होना चाहिए।
Scheme Short Details
- Name of Scheme: Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Bandhan Yojana
- Application Status: Active
- Scheme Benefit: 36000 Rs Pension Yearly
प्रधानमंत्री श्रम योगी मानधन योजना का उद्देश्य:
हम जानते हैं कि देश में किसी भी नागरिक की आयु 60 वर्ष से अधिक होने के बाद वो अपने काम से रिटायर हो जाता है, उसके बाद उन नागरिकों का जीवन कठिनाइयों से भरा हो जाता है। इन्ही कठिनाइयों के समाधान के लिए केंद्र सरकार ने PMSYM योजना की शुरुआत की है। जिसके तहत श्रमिकों को 60 वर्ष की आयु होने के बाद सरकार 3000 रूपये मासिक धनराशि प्रदान की जाएगी।
PMSYM योजना का मुख्य उद्देश्य असंगठित क्षेत्रों के श्रमिकों को 60 वर्ष की आयु के बाद 3000 रूपये की पेंशन धनराशि मासिक रूप में देकर आर्थिक सहायता प्रदान करना है। इस योजना के ज़रिये भारत सरकार द्वारा मिलने वाली धनराशि के द्वारा लाभार्थी वृद्धावस्था में अपना जीवन-यापन कर सकें और अपनी आर्थिक आवश्यकताओं को पूरा कर सके।
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan is a government scheme meant for old age protection and social security of Unorganized Workers (UW).
Unorganized Workers (UW) are mostly engaged as home-based workers, street vendors, mid-day meal workers, head loaders, brick kiln workers, cobblers, rag pickers, domestic workers, washermen, rickshaw pullers, landless laborers, own-account workers, agricultural workers, construction workers, beedi workers, handloom workers, leather workers, audio-visual workers or workers in similar other occupations. There are approximately 42 crores, such as Unorganized workers, in the country.
It is a voluntary and contributory pension scheme under which the subscriber would receive a minimum assured pension of Rs 3000/- per month after attaining the age of 60 years and if the subscriber dies, the spouse of the beneficiary shall be entitled to receive 50% of the pension as a family pension. Family pension is applicable only to a spouse.
On the maturity of the scheme, an individual will be entitled to obtain a monthly pension of Rs. 3000/-. The pension amount helps pension holders to aid their financial requirements.
The scheme is a tribute to the workers in the Unorganized sectors who contribute around 50 percent of the nation’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP).
The applicants between the age group of 18 to 40 years will have to make monthly contributions ranging between Rs 55 to Rs 200 per month till they attain the age of 60.
Once the applicant attains the age of 60, he/ she can claim the pension amount. Every month a fixed pension amount gets deposited in the pension account of the respective individual.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Eligibility Criteria :
- For Unorganized Worker (UW): Applicants should be laborers of unorganized sectors.
- Applicant age should be between 18 to 40 years.
- The monthly income of workers in unorganized sectors should not exceed Rs. …
- The subscriber must have a mobile phone, Aadhaar Card.
- For Unorganized Worker (UW)
- Entry age between 18 to 40 years
- Monthly Income Rs 15000 or below
प्रधानमंत्री श्रम योगी मानधन योजना के लाभार्थी
- माध्यम और सीमांत किसान
- भूमिहीन खेतिहर मजदूर
- चमड़े के कारीगर
- सफाई कर्मी
- घरेलू कामगार
- सब्जी तथा फल विक्रेता
- प्रवासी मजदूर आदि
- ईट भट्टा और पत्थर खदानों में लेबलिंग और पैकिंग करने वाले
- निर्माण और आधारभूत संरचनाओं में कार्य करने वाले
Should not be
- Engaged in Organized Sector (a member of EPFO/NPS/ESIC)
- An income taxpayer
He/ She should possess
- Aadhaar card
- Savings Bank Account / Jan Dhan account number with IFSC
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2021” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key
- Assured Pension of Rs. 3000/- month
- Voluntary and Contributory Pension Scheme
- Matching Contribution by the Government of India
Benefits to the family on the death of an eligible subscriber :
During the receipt of pension, if an eligible subscriber dies, his spouse shall be only entitled to receive fifty per cent of the pension received by such eligible subscriber, as family pension and such family pension shall be applicable only to the spouse.
Benefits on disablement :
If an eligible subscriber has given regular contributions and become permanently disabled due to any cause before attaining his age of 60 years, and is unable to continue to contribute under this Scheme, his spouse shall be entitled to continue with the Scheme subsequently by payment of regular contribution as applicable or exit the Scheme by receiving the share of contribution deposited by such subscriber, with interest as actually earned thereon by the Pension Fund or the interest at the savings bank interest rate thereon, whichever is higher.
Benefits of Leaving the Pension Scheme :
- In case an eligible subscriber exits this Scheme within a period of fewer than ten years from the date of joining the Scheme, then the share of contribution by him only will be returned to him with a savings bank rate of interest payable thereon.
- If an eligible subscriber exits after completion of a period of ten years or more from the date of joining the Scheme by him but before his age of sixty years, then his share of contribution only shall be returned to him along with accumulated interest thereon as actually earned by the Pension Fund or the interest at the savings bank interest rate thereon, whichever is higher.
- If an eligible subscriber has given regular contributions and died due to any cause, his spouse shall be entitled to continue with the Scheme subsequently by payment of regular contribution as applicable or exit by receiving the share of contribution paid by such subscriber along with accumulated interest, as actually earned thereon by the Pension Fund or at the savings bank interest rate thereon, whichever is higher
- After the death of the subscriber and his or her spouse, the corpus shall be credited back to the fund.
How To Apply?
Apply for Pradhan Mantri Shramayogi Maandhan Pension Yojana, you have to visit CSC Center. After this, many information including the Aadhar card will have to be given there. After this, your account will open and you will get the Shram Yogi Card.
You can get information about this scheme on the 1800 267 6888 toll-free number.
Step 1: The interested eligible person shall visit the nearest CSC center.
Step 2: Following are the prerequisites for the enrollment process:
- Aadhaar Card
- Savings/Jan Dhan Bank Account details along with IFSC Code ( Bank Passbook or Cheque Leave/book or copy of bank statement as evidence of bank account )
Step 3: The initial contribution amount in cash will be made to the Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE).
Step 4: The VLE will key-in the Aadhaar number, Name of subscriber and Date of birth as printed on aadhaar card for authentication.
Step 5: The VLE will complete the online registration by filling up the details like Bank Account details, Mobile Number, Email Address, Spouse (if any) and Nominee details will be captured.
Step 6: Self-certification for eligibility conditions will be done.
Step 7: The system will auto-calculate the monthly contribution payable according to the age of the Subscriber.
Step 8: Subscriber will pay the 1st subscription amount in cash to the VLE.
Step 9: Enrollment cum Auto Debit mandate form will be printed and will be further signed by the subscriber. VLE will scan the same and upload it into the system.
Step 10: A unique Shram Yogi Pension Account Number (SPAN) will be generated and Shram Yogi Card will be printed.
:: Important Links ::
- Apply Online Registration | Login
- Notification Click Here
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2021 Official Website
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana: Click Here
PMSYM Online Registration | Pmsym Login | Pm Kisan Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana| Kisan Mandhan Yojana Registration Online | Pradhan Mantri Maan-dhan Yojana Registration | Pm Kisan Mandhan Yojana Apply Online Registration| Pmkmy Online Registration | Shram Yogi Pension Account Number Status Check.