Rajkot Municipal Corporation – RMC published a politician notification for Recruitment Post:
Rajkot Municipal Corporation – RMC published a politician notification for Recruitment of CLEANER CUM JR FIREMAN posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. you’ll view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, the way to apply, etc… you’ll also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
RMC Recruitment 2020 Key Point: Organization – Rajkot Municipal Corporation
Type of Employment Govt Jobs
SMC Jobs Detail: Total Vacancies 25
- Location Gujarat
- Post Name CLEANER CUM JR FIREMAN
- Official Website www.rmcgov.in
- Applying Mode Online
- Starting Date 23.12.2020
- End Date 06.01.2021
CLEANER CUM JR FIREMAN Qualification :
The candidates must have passed the 3rd Pass.
- Required regulation
- Refer To Offical Notification.
- Salary Package: 19950
- Mode of Selection
Physical test :
- The first applicant will need to save his / her full details within the online application. Doing so will generate the reference number of the applicant’s application which the applicant will need to remember.
- Using the reference number, the applicant will need to upload his scanned photograph also as his signature.
- The candidate has got to confirm it after saving the appliance. Only then will the appliance be considered valid and can be ready to make online payments
- Go to the fee payment on the web site of Rajkot Municipal Corporation, enter your application number, date of birth and mobile number then click on search. in order that fee payment are often done only online from the gateway. and therefore the application are often printed immediately after the web payment.
- Candidates should read the recruitment information and directions carefully before applying online.
- The candidate should submit his / her color passport size photo of 15KB. (105 X 145) and Signature 16 KB. (215 X 80) should be scanned and uploaded in JPG format so as to not exceed the dimensions.
:: Important Links::
:: Important Dates::
- Application Submission Dates: 23.12.2020 to 06.01.2021.