RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2021 @rrc-wr.com
Post Name: Apprentice
No. of Posts Railway Recruitment : 3591 Posts
Advt. No. : RRC/WR/01/2021
Railway Recruitment Cell Western Railway Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai (MMCT ) Division : 738
- Vadodara (BRC ) Division : 489 Posts
- Ahmedabad Division : 611 Posts
- Ratlam (RTM) Division : 434 Posts
- Rajkot (RJT) Division : 176 Posts
- Bhavnagar (BVP) Division : 210 Posts
- Lower Parel (PL ) W/Shop : 396 Posts
- Mahalaxmi (MX) W/Shop : 64 Posts
- Bhavnagar (BVP ) W/Shop : 73 Posts
- Dahod (DHD) W/Shop : 187 Posts
- Pratap Nagar (PRTN) W/Shop, Vadodara : 45 Posts
- Sabarmati (SBI ) ENGG W/Shop, Ahmedabad: 60 Posts
- Sabarmati (SBI ) Signal W/Shop, Ahmedabad: 25 Posts
- Head Quarter Office: 83 Posts
i) EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:- Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
ii) TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS:– ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT / SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade as under:–
- Fitter: Fitter
- Welder (G&E) : Welder (G&E
- Turner: Turner
- Machinist: Machinist
- Carpenter: Carpenter
- Painter (General): Painter (General)
- Mechanic (DSL) : Mechanic (DSL)
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- Programming & Systems Administration Assistant: Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Electrician: Electrician
- Electronics: Mechanic Electronics Mechanic
- Wireman: 1. Wireman & 2. Electrician
- Refrigeration & AC : Mechanic Refrigeration & AC Mechanic
- Pipe Fitter: Plumber
- Plumber: Plumber
- Draftsman (Civil): Draftsman (Civil)
- Stenographer (English): Stenography ( English)
as of 24/06/2021 (Closing date):-
- The Applicants should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as of 24/06/2021.
- SC/ST/OBC – Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in the case of SC/ST applicants and 03 years in the case of OBC Applicants.
- Persons with Disability (PWD): Upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
- Ex-servicemen: Upper age limit is relaxed upto additional 10 years for ex-servicemen to the extent of service rendered in Defence Forces plus 03 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months service at a stretch, except Ex-servicemen who have already joined the Govt. service on Civil side after availing the Ex-servicemen status for the purpose of their engagement.
How to Apply Railway Recruitment 2021 ?
Interested candidates may apply online through the RRC WR website https://www.rrc-wr.com/ from 25.05.2021 to 24.06.2021.
- (Non-refundable) :
- Rs. 100/-. and
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women Applicants.
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Also Read: LIC Housing Finance Limited Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 25 May 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 24 June 2021