Swamitva Yojana Form PDF Download | PM Swamitva Yojana 2021 | प्रधानमंत्री स्वामित्व योजना | Swamitva Yojana Online Apply
What is Swamitva Yojana?
All the Gram Samaj works under PM Swamitva Yojana started by PM Modi will go online, because of being online, the land mafia and fake land and loot of land are all expected to be completely shut down and the villagers will get their property. Will be able to see full details online. Provision has also been made for mapping all the property of the village. And the e-portal related to his land will also give him a certificate. Prime Minister Narendra Modi also announced that in the coming years, Panchayati Raj Day will be celebrated on the basis of the proprietary scheme 2020 and a prize will be announced in it. This portal will greatly assist the Central Government for further development of the Gram Panchayat.
Proprietary scheme started work in 653 village (Sultanpur)
Under PM Swamitva Yojana the ownership of land belonging to the population of rural areas will be handed over to the rural citizens. The scheme was initially launched in only 10 villages. After this, the scheme was started in 200 villages in the second phase. Now the work has been directed by District Magistrate Ravish Gupta to start work under the ownership scheme in 653 villages. Citizens of rural areas will be able to use gharoni for various purposes. Through this scheme, disputes on land will now be stopped. A survey will be conducted by drone to provide gharani and after the survey, a map of the land of the population of the identified villages will be taken. After this, the guarding will be done and the appellate will be heard.
After the disposal of these objections, the feeding of land records will be done in the revenue records. After this, citizens will be provided with a copy of Gharoni and Khatauni. Through this scheme, disputes will now be reduced and citizens will also be able to get loans on Gharoni. Work has been started in 653 rural areas under the ownership plan. Soon work will start in the rest of the rural areas.
Prime ownership plan objective
Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed thousands of gram panchayats in the country through video conferencing even in the midst of the coronavirus crisis and started the scheme even though the day of April 24 is celebrated as Panchayati Raj Day but the coronavirus crisis In view of this, PM Modi addressed the farmers through video conferencing. The main objective of PM Swamitva Yojana is to provide online supervision of the land of the rural farmers, mapping of the lands and giving their rightful owners their rights, bringing transparency in the land process. Work will be done under the scheme.
PM Swamitva Yojana
Under this scheme, 10 districts have been selected by the state government, the remaining districts will be selected in the coming years. In which the villagers will be able to get the benefit of the scheme after a survey. Through PM Swamitva Yojana, villagers will be provided land records so that they can easily get bank loans. Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan said that this is the first time that residential land is being surveyed in villages and a record is maintained. In Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh and Uttarakhand, the scheme is being started initially.
Benefits of PM Ownership Scheme
During video conferencing, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that about 5 years ago 100 gram panchayats of the country were connected with broadband but in today’s era more than 125000 gram panchayats are taking advantage of internet. With the help of this scheme, the information of government schemes reaches the village easily and help will reach faster. Now the people of the village can take home loans on their houses and also loans on farms, like the people of the city, Mapping of land in villages, drone. It has been started in about 6 states of the country and by 2024, it has been targeted to reach every village in the country. And besides
- The relationship under the Prime Minister Ownership Scheme is to simplify the process of property enrollment.
- Under this scheme, mapping of village, farmland will be done by drones.
- This will help speed up the verification process of the land and prevent land corruption.
- Provision has also been made to provide loans to farmers under Gram Panchayat.
How to download proprietary plan property card online?
If the interested property holders of the country want to download the property card provided by the government, then you can download the property card as given below.
- Under PM Swamitva Yojana, an SMS will be sent to one lakh property owners across the country as soon as PM Modi presses the button. After this you have to open this SMS.
- After opening the SMS you will see a link in it. Then you have to click on this link. After which you will be able to download your property card.
- After this, all the state governments will distribute property cards to the property holders of their state.
Prime Ownership Scheme Online Application Process
To apply for Prime ownership, you have to follow the following steps.
- For this, the applicant must first click on the “Official Website” of PM Swamitva Yojana.
- After this, the home page of this website will open again, in which you have to click on the option of new registration.
- After clicking on the option of new registration, a form will open in front of you.
- In this, whatever information is asked of you, you will have to fill it carefully.
- After filling the complete form carefully, the submit button has to be pressed.
- Now your form has been successfully filled, any information related to your registration on your mobile number s.m.s. By email or by email ID.
We have provided all the important information related to the ownership plan through this article of ours. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by writing an email. Email ID is [email protected].