Uttar Gujarat Vij Company (UGVCL) published a politician notification for Recruitment of Vidyut Sahayak (Jr. Engineer – Civil / Electrical) posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. you’ll view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, the way to apply etc… you’ll also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
No. of posts: 26 , Job details : UGVCL VS (JE) Recruitment 2020
Name of posts:
- Vidyut Sahayak (Jr. Engineer – Civil): 06 Posts
- Vidyut Sahayak (Jr. Engineer – Electrical): 20 Posts
Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualification :
- VS (JE-Civil): Full time B.E.(Civil)/ B.Tech.(Civil) in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC/AICTE with minimum 55% in final year without ATKT.
- VS (JE-Electrical): Full time B.E.(Electrical)/ B.Tech.(Electrical) in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC/AICTE with minimum 55% in final year without ATKT.
Age limit : Unreserved Category : 35 years and For Reserved Category: 40 years on the date of advertisement. (08/12/2020)
Application Fee :
- Rs.500.00 (Inclusive GST) for UR, SEBC candidate and Rs.250.00 (Inclusive GST) for ST & SC candidates.
- If PWD (Persons with Disability) candidate belongs to SC or ST category and fulfills the standards , fees payable shall be Rs.250/-
- Candidate has got to pay application fees On-line through mastercard / open-end credit / Net Banking.
- Bank charges shall be borne by candidate.
- Application fee once paid shall not be refunded or shall not be adjusted in any subsequent Recruitment Process, under any circumstances.
No other mode of payment i.e., Demand Draft, postal order , money order , Cheque etc. is suitable .
Selection Process :
The candidates shortlisted for written / online test on basis of their “on line applications” shall not be required to submit photocopies of all the relevant certificate at the present . The photocopies of all the relevant certificates shall be submitted as and when required and subsequently, the first certificates for verification as and when required.
Syllabus for written exam: There will be 5 sections in multiple choice question paper:
- Section – I General Knowledge: 10%
- Section – II English Language: 10%
- Section – III Civil Engineering*: 60%
- Section – IV Computer Knowledge: 10%
- Section – V Gujarati Language & Grammar: 10%
Note: Section-III may include topics like: 1. Structural Analysis, 2. Building Planning, 3. Quantit y Estimation, 4. Soil Mechanics, 5. Environment 1 & 2, 6. Hydraulic Structure, 7. Transportation Engineer 1 & 2 (Road), 8. G.I.S., 9. city planning , 10. Professional practice, 11. Valuation, 12. code , etc., 13. Other related subject.
The Question Paper are going to be In English Only
The question paper for the exam shall be consisting of 100 questions and therefore the paper shall be of 100 marks. There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for every wrong answer shall be deducted to reach total marks scored.
: Important Links :
How to Apply ? : Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
: Important Dates :
- Start Date and Time of Registration: 08/12/2020, 00:00 AM
- Last Date & Time of Registration: 28/12/2020, 11:59 PM
Note: See more details in official advertisement Read.