Vajpayee Bankable Yojana Loan Interest Rate, Vajpayee Bankable Yojana Wikipedia, Gujarat Government Subsidy Loan, Vajpayee Yojana 2019 Application Form, Vajpayee Yojana Scholarship, Manav Kalyan Yojana , Jila Udyog Kendra Gujarat Loan Form , Bachat Bhavan Loan Ahmedabad
Vajpayee Bankable Loan Yojana Eligibility :
- Age: 18 to 65 Years
- Qualification: The applicant should have passed minimum standard fourth OR, Training/ Experience: Should have undergone training for a minimum of three months from the private establishment or minimum one month from Government recognized Institutes, in the area of the proposed business or should have experience of minimum 1 year in the same activity or should be a hereditary craftsperson.
- Beneficiary should be from Women
- Beneficiary’s area of business to be services sector
No Income criteria: Vajpayee Bankable Loan Yojana Maximum Limit for Bank Loan
- ₹.8.00 lakh for the Industries sector.
- ₹.8.00 lakh for the Service sector.
- ₹.8.00 lakh for the Business sector.
Vajpayee Bankable Loan Yojana Rate of subsidy on the loan amount
- The subsidy will be available as mentioned below for the Industries, Service & Business sector.
- Area General Category Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes / Ex-serviceman/Women/ blind or handicapped having 40% or more disability.
- Rural: General Caste – 25%2. ST/ SC/ OBC/ Women and etc. – 40%
- Urban: General Caste – 20%2. ST/ SC/ OBC/ Women and etc. – 30%
Vajpayee Bankable Loan Yojana Maximum Limit of Subsidy
- Industries ₹.1,25,000/-
- Service ₹.1,00,000/-
- Business General Category Urban ₹.60,000/-
- Rural ₹.75,000/-
- Reserve Category Urban/ Rural ₹.80,000/-
Shri Vajpayee Bankable Scheme For Important Links:
- Contact your nearest District Industry Center for more information.
- Guide Project Profiles for Shri Vajpayee Bankable Scheme
- Resolution of Shri Vajpayee Bankable Scheme – Dated: 17-9-2018
- Resolution of Shri Vajpayee Bankable Scheme – Dated: 11-11-2018 Subsidy form