Western Railway Rajkot Division Recruitment for 17 Vacancies : Indian Railway Recruitment 2021 Vacancies, Western Railway Rajkot Division Published Vacancy Notification For 17 General Duty Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician And House Keeping Assistant Posts. Eligible & Interested Candidates Apply Online After Read Official Notification. Western Railway Rajkot Recruitment 2021, Western Railway Vacancy 2021.
Western Railway Rajkot Division FSSAI release Notification for Eligible Candidates and Get official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, salary, age limit, fee, application procedure, Last date, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking SscUpdates regularly to get the latest updates.
Western Railway Rajkot Division Recruitment full Details
- Department Name: Western Railway
- Posts Name: General Duty Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician & House Keeping Assistant.
- Total Posts:17
- Category: New Job Application
- Mode: Offline
- General Duty Medical Officer:04
- Staff Nurse:04
- Lab Technician:01
- Hospital Attendant:04
- House Keeping Assistant:04
Western Railway Recruitment Education Qualification:
MBBS (MC Recognized) Candidates must be registered with MC/MMCC.
Certificate as registered Nurse and Mid-wife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of Nursing (or) other institution recognised by the Indian Nursing Council (or) B.Sc. (Nursing). Candidates with experience of working in Critical unit of more than 15 beds in COVID Hospital.
B.Sc with Bio-Chemistry / Micro Biology / Life science / B.Sc with Chemistry and Biology as main or as optional / subsidiary subjects or egivalent plus Diploma in Medical Lab technology (DMLT) or eqvivalent (OR) B.Sc in Medical Technology (Laboratory) from a recognized institution.
Metric pass with experience of working in COVID Hospital setup.
Also, Read Post: Indian Navy Navik Recruitment 2021
- General Duty Medical Officer:53 Years
- Staff Nurse:20-40 Years
- Lab Technician:18-33 Years
- Hospital Attendant:18-33 Years
- House Keeping Assistant:18-33 Years
How To Apply Online Western Railway Rajkot Division Recruitment
The applications may be submission through online on E- mail [email protected] from 20.04.2021 to 22.04.2021.Applications sent by post will not be accepted.
Western Railway Rajkot Division Recruitment Selection Process:
- All Candidates Selected By Interview.
- Interview Will Be Held From 22/04/2021 10:00 AM.
- General Duty Medical Officer:Rs.75000/-
- Staff Nurse:Rs.44,909/-
- Lab Technician:Rs.35,400/-
- Hospital Attendant/House Keeping Assistant:Rs.18000/-
Important Link are Below :
- Last Date For Application:22/04/2021
- Interview Date:22/04/2021(10:00 AM)